Monday, December 12, 2005

League Cup Winners 2005/06


League Cup Winners 2005/06




Hat-Trick Hero Spike (Thanks to South Stand Says Gallery again for the great pics)

And live TV humiliators of Glentoran once again. THREE - NIL! Finally the spanking I was yearning for. AND we missed a penalty (again!) and hit the bar! As Full-Time Supporter said in his text, EASY EASY!

MOTM was astonishingly Glenn Ferguson, with a magnificent hat-trick. I say astonishingly as his recent record against the Glens is less than impressive: 1 goal previously in 25 games! He was the subject of much debate on I.L.F. during the week, most of it negative. That should have silenced a few, but it is about time he did that, it almost makes up for previous failures.

I didn't find out the result till 9pm, Full-Time Supporter had deleted my number, which I was unaware of, I had been waiting for a text since full-time, and so I thought no news was bad news. I didn't want to contact him as I had friends staying and knew that if I found out for sure that we had lost to the Scumdogs from the East, that i'd be fu cked off all night, but eventually couldn't wait any more. Boy, was I a happy bunny. Those fu ckers luckily beat us in the final last year, and we have been long overdue a proper spanking of them. Now lads, a similar result in the Boxing Day fixture (we're unbeaten in Boxing Day matches in 17 years) would make my Christmas.

The Linfield bandwagon goes rolling on...

TeBe won 2-1 in the Berlin Cup to march on. Report as always from Doughnut Boy here.

And Gillingham won THREE - NIL too! "Ronnie Jepson, he's keeping us up!"

What a weekend! I love this game sometimes.

1 comment:

Doughnut Boy Andy said...

" Finally the spanking I was yearning for"

LOL The poor monkey!

Congratulations. I know this has helped put a smile on your face! Happy for you.

And thanks for the link. I got my ass in gear and wrote a report after seeing you had linked to me before Id even written one! Hahaha my fault for enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Love and Hugs

A

P.S. The Fanladen is no more.
P.P.S. Sudkiez boy has an England follow your team ticket and was drunk as a skunk celebrating on Saturday at the quiz.